The Flea Markets are where our attendees can sell old gaming products to their fellow hobbyists. We do have a few rules that govern the Flea Market.
Flea Market Times:
Friday at 11pm, Sat and Sun at 1:30pm
- Absolutely NO new (handmade or otherwise) products may be sold at the Flea Market. You may only sell old or used games and games related items at the Flea Market.
- To sell at any Flea Market, you must be a holder of a valid 2016 Pacificon Weekend Pass, this includes the adult holder of the Family Pass, and VIP Pass members, Staff, and Gamemaster passes.
- You need to be 18 or older to sell. Any passholder may buy at the Flea Market.
- All helpers must leave the hall prior to the opening of the Flea Market.
- Absolutely no buying and/or selling may occur during the setup of the Flea Market. You will be kicked out of the convention without refund for violating this rule.
- Pacificon Forever attendees (Lifetime pass holders) are allowed into the hall 15 minutes prior to start time.
- The cost to sell at the Flea Market is $25 per table. We will begin to offer tables to sell in August to VIP pass holders. Then to Gamemasters. Then to everyone else.
- Decisions of the Convention Staff are final.