We have a number of opportunities to sell your goods at the Pacificon Game Expo. We hold three large Flea Markets on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We also offering Flea Market Tables by the hour using the schedule below. The Flea Markets are where our attendees can sell old gaming products to their fellow hobbyists. We do have a few rules that govern the Flea Market.
Large Flea Market Times:
Friday at 11pm, Sat and Sun at 2pm
- To sell at any Flea Market, you must be a holder of a valid 2019 Pacificon Weekend Pass, this includes the adult holder of the Family Pass, and VIP Pass members, Staff, Volunteer and Gamemaster passes.
- You need to be 18 or older to sell. Any valid Pacificon Game Expo 2019 pass holder may buy at the Flea Market.
- Setup begins one half hour before each flea market’s start time. You must cease selling and begin packing out two hours after the announced start time. You must clear the hall 30 minutes later as we have other events schedule for that space.
- All helpers must leave the hall prior to the opening of the Flea Market.
- Absolutely no buying and/or selling may occur during the setup of the Flea Market. You will be kicked out of all Flea Markets without refund for violating this rule.
- Pacificon Forever attendees (Lifetime pass holders) are allowed into the hall 15 minutes prior to start time.
- The cost to sell at the Flea Market is $25 per table. Please purchase your permit online before the show to secure your spot, though they will also be available at convention registration while supplies last.
- Decisions of the Convention Staff are final.
Hourly Flea Market
The hourly Flea Market runs:
Friday 4-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 2pm & 4pm – 8pm
The cost is $10/hour. You must have any valid Pacificon Game Expo 2019 badge to sell. The hour includes your setup and take down time inclusive. (Meaning you get one hour to setup, sell, and take down your table.) There are a limited number of tables available.