Welcome to our registration page. Here you will find instructions on how to register and pay for the convention, as well as step by step instructions on registering and signing up for events as they become available.
- Decide you are going to come and have a blast at Pandemic Pacificon 2020 (PP2020)! Fill out this Google Form to register and pay for the weekend!
- Register to sign up for events on Warhorn here. Warhorn is where all the scheduling of events will happen for PP2020.
- Forward your complete receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to be cleared to sign up for games.
- As games are placed into Warhorn, you can then go in and sign up to play games. (Further instructions will be available on the Warhorn site.) Signups will begin about two weeks prior to the start of PP2020. They will be staggered with GMs and Sponsors being given first dibs for a couple of days, and then everyone else who has paid.
- GMs running games will be using a variety of platforms. Pay close attention to each games description to make sure you are able to play.
The Pay What You Can (PWYC) tickets priced at $10, $15, $20, $25, and $30 all allow weekend admission to any games being held at PP2020. There are no per game charges for most of the games. Some games with a celebrity GM or some other special consideration may have an additional charge or requirement, but this might be just a couple events.
We have three level of Sponsor tickets. They act in all regards as PWYC tickets, but have some added benefits.
The Gold Sponsor pass adds a special PP2020 collectible pin.
The Mithril Sponsor pass includes Gold benefits plus Early Bird Event Signup, and a PP2020 collectible t-shirt.
The Dragon Sponsor pass includes Mithril benefits plus a PP2020 Dice Tower!
Why are we charging?
Any ongoing convention company has ongoing monthly expenses just to stay in business. Pacificon Game Expo doesn’t just pay for itself, but it also helps pay for some of the ongoing expenses for about four other local conventions in Sacramento and the SF Bay Area. So this money collected will help us to pay those monthly expenses, and make sure we stay a viable troupe ready to bring live, in-person tabletop gaming conventions to the community once again.
If you have any other questions, please send them to email@example.com